FILTER is hiring a sales engineer for industrial customers. As a sales engineer, you will understand how important it is for industrial customers to keep the info about their devices in a safe location, well maintained and understand the root causes of emergency breakdowns.
You will help customers to be more systematical with the help of Alldevice software which is easy-to-use and is developed by engineers to engineers. One of a kind features of the Alldevice will help to be different from the market competition.
Filter group companies supply solutions and equipment for industrial, heating and water treatment systems.
Our mission is to save customer’s resources by providing better total life cycle cost.
Filter was founded in Estonia in 1992. Today, Filter has grown into a group with subsidiaries in Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria and Poland.
○ Competence-corresponding salary from EUR 1,700.OO (before tax);
○ Performance-based bonus and a versatile motivation package;
○ Possibility for continuous professional development through participation in various professional trainings;
○ Stability and social guarantees, and a responsive team of colleagues;
○ Service car and health insurance policy according to company policy;
In addition, you can work for a company that considers the importance of efficient use of resources, environmental friendliness and safety in the development of solutions, project implementation and maintenance activities.
○ Experience in service management in industry sector;
○ Mechanical, electrical, thermal or other similar engineering education;
○ Good knowledge of IT (experience and education in IT is not necessary);
○ Good speaking and writing skills in Latvian and English;
○ Good communication skills and a results-oriented attitude;
○ A driver’s license.
Your responsibilities include:
selling products and industrial solutions offered by FILTER
actively attracting new customers, maintain and developing relationships with existing customers and suppliers
developing and co-ordinating solutions that meet our customer needs
managing of seminars, trainings for clients
Our operating principle is sustainability!
We want to be a good partner for our customers and suppliers in a long-term successful cooperation.
We are guided in our actions by the principles of social responsibility, ethical business operations and quality management.
The efficient use of resources, environmental friendliness and safety in the development of solutions are extremely imortant to us.
Deadline for applying
Telli teenus soodushinnaga enne, kui taimer nulli tiksub.